Almond Milk Hot Chocolate


So this is definitely the easiest recipe I have on here but its so yummy and so quick and so healthy I just had to share it! Where I live, its starting to get rainy and yesterday I found the perfect cold weather drink! Once you buy the ingredients, it literally takes 2 minutes to make and it always fills me up, so its a great healthy snack. It seems silly to put this recipe on here since its pretty obvious how to make, but I wanted to show the pictures so you can buy the same brands and have the same yummy taste!

Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk (I used the sweetened/original flavor which only has 60 calories a cup, there is also a 40 calorie version)
2 tbsp. sugar free chocolate syrup (0 calories and 0 carbs)

Recipe:
Pour one cup of almond milk into a mug (I used 1.5 cups since my mug was big). Heat up the milk in the microwave for 1 and a 1/2 minutes and stir in 2 tbsp chocolate syrup. Feel free to cover with whipped cream or add peppermint syrup! Enjoy!

No comments: